Christmas is a time to celebrate the Birth of Christ; a time to be jubilant and Â spend with families, friends and loved ones. So whilst the Â Christmas Â bellsÂ areÂ swinging Â here are a few Â tipsÂ Â to help you get the best out of Christmas ……..
1, Donâ€™tÂ Â become tooÂ naughty overÂ your Christmas DinnerÂ â€“ it mayÂ end upÂ looking like this…
2.Â Donâ€™t eat too much Christmas Dinner – You most certainly would not feel comfortable afterwards.
3. Donâ€™t Eat Junk Food – itâ€™s certainly not good for your health even at Christmas.
4. Donâ€™t eat too much chocolate- You donâ€™t want to be sick the following day
5.Donâ€™t weigh yourself – it most likely will Â Â depress you!
Â 6.Donâ€™t get into Arguments. – Itâ€™s not worth the time and energy!
7.Donâ€™t be too Careful or Careless – Just be you and enjoy.
8.Donâ€™t talk too much – you wouldnâ€™t want to say what you will regret later.
Â 9. Donâ€™t get drunk - you most defiantly will be left with a hang over !
10. Donâ€™t Drink and drive – Â You most certainly will love to see Â next Christmas !
11. Â Donâ€™t SwearÂ – ItÂ simply spoils the fun…
Â 12.Â Donâ€™t go Â out to Night Clubs on Your Own – Life is too short to endanger it.!
14.Â Donâ€™t sleep too much- You might forget to cook your Christmas Dinner.
15..Â Donâ€™t take over time – Your FamilyÂ may miss you.Â
16.Â Donâ€™t Sleep on the Job – Your boss mayÂ Fire Â You!
Â Â 17.Â Donâ€™t get pregnant â€“ You may end up with 5Â atÂ ago!
18. Donâ€™t spend too much money – You wouldnâ€™t want to spend January Broke.
19. Â Donâ€™t renovate your house – Â The work man most certainly will charge you more.
Â 20.Â Donâ€™t drink too much Coffee-Â Itâ€™s not good for you health.
21. Â Donâ€™t drink too Much Coke – Â itâ€™s not good either for your health.
22.Â Donâ€™t Smoke – its smells and is becoming too expensive.
Â 24.Â Donâ€™t Break Up – wait till after Christmas.
25.Â Donâ€™t make false PromisesÂ -Â itâ€™s not worth the pain.
26.Â Donâ€™t give your heart away-Â it wouldnâ€™t not leap out of your body unless you give it out .
PS start to enjoy the Christmas season and try not toÂ forget our “Donâ€™t listÂ ”Â ..Â . …Remember if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.” ~ Charlotte Carpenter.
Â I want to seize this opportunity to say Â thanks a lot toÂ Â Â Alex . O , Maureen, Florence, John, Ade ,Kalvin and Â Marie AnnÂ and everyone oneÂ who was aroundÂ thatÂ helped compile this list.