From time to time we may lose our motivation which may explain Zig Ziglar’s quote People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing Invariably, we all need to work on our motivation levels to stay on top of things. As we are all unique in our ways we most defiantly will find some tips below towards motivation more beneficial than others.
1.Engage in activities that make you happy:A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes ~ Hugh Downs.
2.Be active: Look after you general health and well being so you have all the energy to stay motivated and be on top of your game or plans.
3. Socialize: Create healthy and beneficial ties to condense loneliness and to reduce mental health problems.
4. Be grateful:embrace a permanent attitude of showing gratitude . Some Research have claimed that people who demonstrate gratitude exhibit a more positive states of alertness, eagerness, willpower, attentiveness and energy compared to those who don’t .
5.Play the lottery: some people think they will win one day and that’s keeps them motivated. It’s called Hope Rising!!!
6.Have Faith and hope: If you have faith or belief in yourself and in your abilities you will do great. If you have faith in God, you will do wonders~Quote.For some ,spirituality is the way forward.
7. Eliminate Procrastination: its a great time Killer.
8. View life with range of possibilities and abilities , this will obviously provide more options with flexibilities
9. Support others: You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want~ Zig Ziglar .
10 . Always have goals both short and long term ones.
11 Be confident in yourself and mingle with people who will help boost and build your confidence.
12. Reward yourself: it just a simple way to show gratitude to you as crazy as it may sounds. When we don’t reward ourself, the body/spirit most likely will rebel . So take a break, holiday or whether makes you happy every now and then.