For the purpose of this post going through problems is our ability to successfully address whatever problems we may be faced with and come out wiser and stronger. On the contrary going around a problem(s) is avoiding it hence allowing the problem to define our life. We all seem to have one problem or the other to attend to in life, the best way to perhaps view problems would be to recognise them as challenges that we can overcome.
Problems will come in various forms and shapes; some within our control and some totally out of our control but what is central to the problem is us and how we define, respond and most importantly tackle them. Below are a few tips to help you when faced with one problem or the other; your goal at the end of the day is to get the best out of life.
7 Simple Tips
1. Recognise the Problem: This seems pretty basic but it is very essential to understand what the problem is. So first question to ask is What is the problem? To solve a problem or to reach a goal, you don’t need to know all the answers in advance. But you must have a clear idea of the problem or the goal you want to reach~ W. Clement Stone .
2. Plan: Hurray! Once You have got a sense of the problem; it’s now time draw up a plan. What steps do you need to take to go through and address this problem? Write down as you draw up this plan. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom~ Earl Shoaf.
3. Seek Help and Knowledge: Whatever problem you may have or are going through most likely is not new; there will be someone out there who had gone through that same and come out stronger. Seek knowledge and help through these people as needed to support you through this impediment.
4. Set Goals: The main goal when solving most problems I belief is to come out of it wiser and stronger. Include this in your goals and review it if things have not gone according to plan. You can read more about goal setting here!
5. Take Action : Don’t waste time by complaining and worrying …….. The how thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time with futile ifs but goes right to work on the creative how~Norman Vincent Peale
6. Recognize and Identify Opportunities : Most problems are based on how we see and define them which subsequently shapes how we cope and manage them. .See Problems as a opportunity to grow and expand in Life!
7. Review & Spirituality : Review whatever plan you had made, make adjustment as needed and remember one of you goals is to come out of problem stronger and wiser. So don’t be discouraged and never give up. One great outstanding aspect to add when problem solving is to sought help via attending to your spiritual life too. For he said it ….. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”~Deuteronomy 31:8. So Never never give up.
Good Luck and be sure to share your tips
Photo Credited to RavenFire